TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 25 November 2013

We won a trip to Seoul, Korea 韓國美食之旅 Korea Trip Episode 5





Day 5:
Seoul Tower / Namsan Park
Fresh potato chips snacks
Love everyday life

Lunch
Dumpling yaki
Gimbap
Vegetarian noodle soup

Afternoon tea
Hot cappuccino

An Interview with Ceo Producer
Our tour Leader - Youzin and his translator - Lin Hu

Shopping (Hyundai department)
Taxi to airport and see fireworks say good bye to us.

Day6:
It's our first time in Korea. It's been great being in Seoul, so many awesome memories.
Thank you very much, Visit Seoul Government, and All the team make our dream became reality.
We were so excited but tired at the same time. We had a lot of fun when we were together. We are enjoying each process, it is always a great feeling. Never forget, always remember the laughs that we shared. The dreams that we had.Thank you all so much for your support, your encouragement, and your love. we're so glad, we had the opportunity to experience Korean culture and food. By the way, I love my life here and I've experienced so much in this short period of time. I'm seriously in love with Korea and I feel like I already miss Korea so much! Happiness isn't getting all you want. It's enjoying all you have.

Why am I Snoring? I never did before.
Maybe I don't sleep all night in the flight and feeling so tired, so when be back home take a good rest and snore.

No comments: