These muffins are perfect treat for packed lunches, picnics and parties.
I don't like my muffins overly sweet and these were perfect.
So quick, so easy, so yummy and So moist on the inside, lovely crunch on the outside.
Makes 6 Muffins
You will need ''A measuring cup''.
180ml cake flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
50ml corn oil
50g lurpak butter
chocolate chips or blueberry if desired
1) In a Bowl, Add 2 eggs and 100ml sugar, beat until foamy and lighter.
2) Combine 180ml cake flour and 1 tsp baking powder into a measuring cup,
Mix until well combined.
3) Slowly add in sifted flour, electric mixer until smooth.
Add 1 tsp vanilla extract, 50g butter and 50ml corn oil
and continue beating until well blended and smooth again.
Add raisins and stir well.
4) Place 6 Muffin Cases in a deep cupcake tin. Spoon the batter into the muffin cases.
Sprinkle more raisins on top if desired then bang it on the work surface
a few times to expel any air pockets.
5) Preheat oven to 180°C Fan Oven and Bake for 20 - 25 minutes
or until skewer inserted in centre comes out clean. Serve warm with cup of tea.
Spatula can also be used instead of electric mixer. Use the same method, add chocolate chips or blueberry if desired . Then you will have chocolate chip muffins or blueberry muffins.